Do not fail, as you go on, to draw something every day, for no matter how little it is, it will be well worth while, and it will do you a world of good."
Cennino Cennini

Sunday, January 31, 2010

THE FIRST POST

This evening's post will be the first of many.  I intend to post at least once a week with comments and photos of the drawings and paintings that the students in my class are working on.  I'll use this forum for information about the class that I might not have covered in class or information I might need to clarify further.  I'll post pictures of students working in the studio and there might be, at some point a video of a demonstration/lecture embedded here too.  I look forward to your comments and input, ideas and wisdom.  Thank you for being in the atelier and for your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment